FAQ: Double Your HHonors
- What is the timeframe for this offer?
- When I register for this offer, can I use my user name and password to register?
- I registered for the wrong offer, can I change it?
- Do I have to book my reservations AFTER I register for the offer?
- In order to receive double airline miles, does my earning style have to be changed to Points & Miles™ prior to checking in?
- I am not a HHonors Member; can I participate in this offer?
- Can I register for other offers if I register for this offer?
- Do reward stays count toward this offer?
- Do the Double Points/Miles apply to all points received during my stay?
- What is the maximum number of points I can earn?
- If I am a Hilton HHonors member do I need to register for the promotion?
- Which Hilton Worldwide brands are participating in the promotion?
- What is a qualified stay?
- If I check in before July 1, 2011 or check out after September 30, 2011, do I still earn credit for that stay?
- Do qualifying stays/nights made prior to my registration count toward the promotion?
- If I am in two rooms at the same time with my family, do both those rooms count toward my bonus stays if I am paying for them both?
- Do I earn points for free night rewards?
- Whom may I contact if I have more questions?
Offer valid for qualifying stays started on or after July 1, 2011 and completed on or before September 30, 2011.
Yes. You can either use your HHonors number or user name when you log in and subsequently either your PIN or password, just like you do when you log on with your account to make a reservation.
No - your selection at time of registration is final.
No. It does not matter when your reservation was booked. You must check-in and check-out during the offer period and be registered for the promotion at time of check in.
Yes. If you register for the double miles offer, you MUST change your earning style to receive Points & Miles. No retroactive mileage credit will be given if the earning style is not appropriately selected. You must also have a preferred airline selected and all account details completed in the fields.
Yes. Non-HHonors members can join the HHonors program and immediately be eligible to participate once registered for promotion. Make sure to select the earning style (Points/Points OR Points/Miles) that coincides with the offer you choose once you enroll.
Yes. You can be registered for this promotion and other promotions at the same time. Please note that there are rate plans that are not eligible to earn bonus points or miles - please see ineligible SRP's for details.
No. Reward stays completed during the promotion period will not earn Double Points or Double Miles. In some instances, eligible incidentals incurred during your Reward Stays will count towards the Double Points offer ONLY. This does not apply to incidentals incurred during Reward Stays at participating Hampton or Homewood Suites hotels.
The double offer applies only to base point/mileage earnings and does not include tier bonus or other bonus points. Double points/miles applies only to base points earned on final folio invoice.
Standard HHonors program terms and conditions apply. There is no limit to the number of stays that can receive applicable double bonus points or miles earned during the promotional period.
Yes. In order to participate in the promotion and your bookings at Hilton Worldwide properties to count in conjunction with the offer, you must register for the promotion at HHonors.com/DoubleYourHHonors. Make sure your HHonors profile has the correct earning style (Points/Points or Points/Miles) that coincides with the offer in which you choose to enroll.
All Hilton Worldwide brands are participating in the promotion: Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts™, Hilton Hotels & Resorts™, Embassy Suites™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Hilton Grand Vacations™, Hilton Garden Inn™, Homewood Suites™, Home2 Suites™ and Hampton™. For a list of non participating properties please click here
A qualified stay is one where a Hilton HHonors member has registered for the promotion, booked a stay at a Hilton Worldwide property, completed the stay and checked out of a Hilton Worldwide property and booked a valid rate (reference back to ineligible SRP link).
Only stays that take place during the promotion dates (July 1, 2011 - September 30, 2011) will qualify and earn you double points or miles.
As long as you register prior to checking out, you will receive the Bonus Points for the entire stay. So if you stay Jul/10-15 and register Jul/13, you will receive points for all nights. Bonus Points and variable miles are awarded off of total folio.
Yes, we can credit a maximum of 2 rooms
No. Points cannot be earned off of free night rewards.
If you have more questions about the Double Your HHonors promotion, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-HHONORS. Outside the United Stated and Canada, please dial + 800 44 45 86 67.